Online banking with The Co-operative Bank -gives you more control over your money.
Want to register? Great!
Before you do, make sure you have your bank or credit card details handy.
To verify who you are, we’ll ask for two digits from your telephone banking security code and to confirm pieces of your memorable information.
You will have set this up when registering for telephone banking.
If you don’t know these, don’t worry – we’ll ask you some other security questions to confirm your identity.
Right – let’s get started!
Step By Step Guide Online banking with The Co-operative Bank
- The first step of your registration starts at this log in screen.
- Choose ‘I don’t have any login details’ down at the bottom left of this screen, then select the ‘Register’ button.
- This is the ‘Getting started’ screen.
- To register, you can enter your credit card number or, as shown here, your sort code and account number.
- Now, you need to enter your first name, and your last name, then your date of birth then select the ‘Next’ button to continue onto the next part.
- You’ll now need to confirm your identity.
- Here, just choose the correct digits from your telephone banking security code and select ‘Next’.
- You will now need to answer a security question.
- This is from the memorable information you previously set up.
- Your question could be different from the one you can see here.
- Once that’s done, select ‘Next’.
- If you’ve answered anything incorrectly, don’t worry.
- You can either try again, or choose to answer some other security questions to confirm your identity by selecting the ‘Answer security questions’ button.
- And so, to the final part of the registration!
- First, create a username.
- Remember – this is case sensitive, and make sure it’s something you can easily remember as you’ll need it each time you log into online banking.
- Next, create a strong password.
- Have a think about this, as it’s really important for the security of your bank account.
- Your password must contain at least eight characters.
- Please use both uppercase and lowercase letters and a number when creating your password.
- You can also include special characters.
- If you need more help at any time, then just select the small help icons – the little question marks.
- Now, create a security code that is six digits long.
- Type that same code in again, just to confirm it.
- You now have a new password and security code, but guard them carefully – you don’t want anyone else knowing them!
- You can always change your password or security code in future if you want to.
- Finally, enter your e-mail address. You’ll use it if you ever need to reset your login details.
- Once you’ve read and accepted the Terms and Conditions,
- First, create a username.
- you can choose your marketing preferences and select ‘Complete registration’.
And that’s it! about Online banking with The Co-operative Bank
You’re now registered and ready to get started with online banking from The Co-operative Bank.